Monday, September 22, 2008

Preacher Called Obama's Mama Was Trash

James David Manning, pastor at ATLAH World Missionary Church, 38 W. 123rd St. in Harlem has reached a new low. I am not on the Obama band wagon but I do not tolerate anyone calling someone's mother trash because of their choice in mate. Mr. Manning is lucky that I am not in NYC because my actions would make CNN.
My mama told me and I trust my mama, and her mama told her, and she trusts her mama, and I trust both of them. But my mama told me back in the '50s and the '60s, the only kind of white woman that would take up with a black man back in the '50s and the '60s was a trashy white woman. The only kind of white woman that would take up with a black man in the '50s and the '60s was a sloozy. Was a floozy! Was a low-life, snail-eating white woman. That's the kind of woman that Obama's mama was. And that's what my mama told me. And if you don't like it, go tell my mama that you don't like it....
How is it he could spit something so vile.. You be the judge.. I am to Pissed to Write ....

No comments: