Saturday, February 17, 2007

Soapbox: Black Month

"most ideas are stillborn and need the breath of life injected into them through definite plans of immediate action"-Napoleon Hill

F**K it!!!! F**k it!!! Just had to get it off my chest as I look at black history month. I am waiting Perv Jackson and Jar Jar Binks to do a special. I swear... Another Thing I am tired of is people claiming to be hood or growing up in the "PJs" because they grew up in an apartment complex in order to get some cred. If you do not fall under the definition below then stop speaking.
Public housing or project homes is a form of housing tenure in which the property is owned by a government authority, which may be central or local.
Notice the word project and guess who was herded into these facilities as if they were live stock. It was only a matter of time that the lab rats produce the desirable result. Healthy young bucks for the betterment of making the government fat. In other words back door slavery.
I saw this video and it just fit the motif enjoy... I got condi in my scope so shhhh... I'm hunt'n sell out niggers.




">

No comments: