Dr. Jawanza Kunjufu is the renaissance man of education.. These questions that he propose strikes at the core of my grey matter......
1. Why do African Americans only spend three percent of their income with African American businesses?
2. Why is there a 200 point differential on the SAT between (Asians-Whites) - Africans and Hispanics?
3. Why is the divorce rate 66 percent among African Americans?
4. How can we reduce the number of African American males incarcerated?
5. Do some mothers raise their daughters and love their sons?
6. What are your views about reparations?
7. How can we reduce the incidence of AIDS in our community?
8. How should Black women handle the male shortage?
9. How can we increase the number of men to raise their children?
10. How can we increase trust and unity in the Black community with crime rampant?
11. What can we learn from immigrants like Asians and Arabs?
12. How can we reduce heart disease, cancer, diabetes and other illnesses in the Black community?
13. Why is the NBA 86 percent African American but less than 2 percent of the doctors, dentists, engineers, and accountants?
14. How much time do you volunteer and money do you contribute to the Black community?