Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Dirty Cops

NYPD did it again, detectives spent a few hours nursing drinks and mingling with the crowd before shooting three people that did not have any weapons. They were allowed to drink because they were undercover.
LAPD was caught on tape giving a slave beating to a man already subdued.
I remember Officer Friendly back when I was little, telling my class that the police is here to protect and serve. Lately I begin to wonder what demons he hid.
I guess until over zealous cops start floating in the river we’ll never get true justice. Until we demand a better way to identify the Gestapo we will never have justice.
I do not understand how they were able to pass the background check or a good psych eval. I am of the same ol bs given at every conference. Every time an incident happens a spokesperson says there are still some good cops. I can care less. Justice rather by blood or in court is the only answer and until we get that beware.



For every cop that has ever taken advantage of somebody,
beat 'em down or hurt 'em,
because they have long hair,
listen to the wrong kind of music,
wrong color,
whatever they thought was the reason to do it,
For every one of those fuckin' police,
I'd like to take a pig out here in this parkin' lot,
and shoot 'em in their muthafuckin' face.
Body Count

No comments: