Monday, April 16, 2007

Imus

“nappy-headed hos"
“nappy-headed hos"
“nappy-headed hos"
“nappy-headed hos"
Dang I believe we got a hit rap song here. Before I continue my understanding of the hip hop culture goes beyond the radio. I do not believe his firing solves anything. Jesse and Al should be smacked both are camera hounds. I do not condone what Imus said but firing him only opens avenues that Stern taken and possibly more money. Hell the guy already has money if he is not foolish which I doubt. Al & Jesse how about tracking down the lady that got Emit killed or better yet draw your media power towards the education system and find out why kids of color are being classified as needing special education at a higher rate. Imus is a shock jock but when I got to here some illiterate pseudo rapper toss bitch and nigger around without no repercussion - I throw a penalty flag on the field. I support freedom of speech regardless of who it is at least we will not be surprise when some nut pops up.
Ultimately Imus is a shock jock and like standing next the flame covered in gasoline. He was bound to get burn.
Jesse and AL reps for Black folks....Damn the world is coming to an end.

No comments: