Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Bleeding Hearts- Children Safety

I hope some bleeding heart will comment after reading this post... Alan Patton a convicted sex offender is again locked up for shutting the water off in a public bathroom, and placing cups in the urinals to capture urine to drink. . He told Gahanna police that he suffered from urophilia – a sexual fetish involving urine. He also told police that drinking boys’ urine made him feel like he was “ drinking their youth”
I am not sure what is wrong with this man but he was convicted in 94 & served no time and this time he is out on bond at his mother's house. I am passionate when it comes to kids and people of this caliber should be placed in the lower levels of Dante's Divine Comedy. You can tell a country by the value they place on their young and this country is coming up short. I was offered a chance to become a police officer and I knew that it would not be a wise choice because people like Alan Patton or Michael Jacques the man accused of kidnapping a girl... Would not make it out of my squad car on two legs and having the ability to chew food. I am not for killing because that would be to kind. I am for pure unadulterated Hellraiser style torture. I have 5 kids and if anyone puts a perverted hand on them I will take personal pleasure in being the one that makes them suffer.

No comments: