Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Obama

Well it is final Obama got it and now he has to put up... I congratulate him for his win but it was a no brainer... He was running against a 72 year old and a linguistically challenge vp candidate that are members of a party that is in the league of the Nazi party in terms of reputation. Kudos Obama.....
I am still disturb by Black america's motivation. Black america has been drowning in the bodily fluids of Uncle Sam and they remain silent. If they put the effort that they put into Obama's campaign into the troubles that plague our folks a CHANGE would come... Instead they want someone to lead them and I hate the bad news for them but Obama is a politician. I know he is of African descent but in terms of African americans he did not carry the torch because that is not him. Salvation comes from the bottom up.
I wish Obama well because he has a year to show something...
I must add that is GREAT to have someone that speaks english in white house again...

No comments: