Tuesday, September 05, 2006

We the People

Is there a secret organization hell bent on world domination? Does such an organization exist that believes in plunging the masses into a sick twisted domination? Was "Wild" Bill Cooper correct?
Is John the baptizer just as important as Jesus?
Could be..... AIDS crack, & the proverbial icing on the cake 9/11 anything’s possible. Oh and the infamous Florida elections hell I am open to any theories to explain the last 26 years of Governmental chaos. I remember the ol' saying “we the people” but I fail to see that in the way this government is being run. The masses are being repeatedly raped. I believe we should have a public execution of the donkey and elephant. I vote to have their throats slit on the steps of the capital and let them drown in their own blood. If anyone believes in the fantasy of the great equal melting pot called the United States then explain the last 26 years.
On 19 September 2001 Bush said "this crusade, this war on terrorism, is going to take awhile." This was no Freudian slip and he made it quite clear his religious intentions... He wants the rapture.......
Back to my original question I believe their is a dead skunk on the road I do not believe Aids just came out of no where and I believe that this government depends on chaos because fear generates prophets for the big corporations. The underlying fault line of this country is the working class and the platelets are beginning to buckle. I want to be the first in line to dip my fingers in the blood of the dead political icons.

No comments: