Thursday, December 06, 2007

Problem With Education

I have taken over a seventh grade English class and I the problem with education radiate like an A-Bomb.
I have set in meetings about a student that failed a grade BUT allowed to move on to the next grade because they had already been held back.
Another incident is that I had teachers and counselors tell me I have students that are on a seventh grade level. Unfortunately those reading on 3rd, 4th & 5th grade level have no interest in learning. They prefer to be manics, making my day equivalent of charging up San Juan Hill.
My problem is this... Why the hell do I have kids that are no where near the level of reading in my class. Why are these behavioral problems aloud to exist it is obvious that the traditional method is not working.
I asked about computers in the class room but once again I get this is metro. WTF!!!!!
People wonder why a disproportional amount of public educators put their kids in private schools. They know that the nuts are running the asylum. We are just sadist that enjoy the day to day routine of being whipped to near submission.
Yeah, march for Jena, scream at the top of your lungs that they were dealt an injustice blow. Ignore the true injustice of insufficient support for the public schools. We need to sign a Declaration of War.... That is what we are in and casualties are being churned daily in the extermination camps with no valid response.

No comments: