Surah 1. Al-Fatiha
1. In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
2. Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;
3. Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
4. Master of the Day of Judgment.
5. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.
6. Show us the straight way,
7. The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.
I repeat these words under my breath over and over again when I look at the news. I beat people are wondering what is my manifesto.... It is truth and revolution. I am tired of the Ramsey case, it is sad a child dies but this nut case is just that. While Katrina victims are still left in shambles this government can milk that cash cow for war on people that suckled from the same tit as Uncle Sam. Is it that we are at the dentist doped on novacaine to the extreme were we cannot feel the senseless removal of our molars. Billions of dollars have been jerked off on the war on terror when in fact the terror is here in this country.....
Bush signs Voting Rights Act extension, why not it helped in Florida... Why does a race need a bill to vote, I thought that it was a done deal after the 60's shock democracy's foundation. If a group lives in fear of losing their rights why are we in Iraq? Should that topic have a spot on the U.N. floor. 85% percent are living among the tribe of Lazarus while ten percent know the truth and use that glimmering light to lead those lost on a path of destruction. While the remainining 5% are the guerrillas that will topple Babylon.