Friday, August 25, 2006

Why

"Lucifer" in Isaiah 14:12 & "Jesus" 2 Peter 1:19 Revelation 22:16:
The two are inseparable
At the alter of John the Baptist I quench my thirst
I am the light bearer and morning star
as Jesus and Lucifer
My soul burns with wisdom of the universe
Stretching fourth with palms of Mohammed & Buddha
Through my eyes can the treachery of the world be seen
And the perversion of the
Hampton Court Conference
John Wyclif
William Tyndale
Is brought to light

Gov. Ernie Fletcher of Kentucky, who was indicted in May in connection with a hiring scandal. Does the word FEMA ring a bell..
I am sick of the whole terror alert, I feel as the kid growing up in the early does of nuclear technology. The real threat is in our schools, we have a habit of pluging them into monitor without anything to filter the crap they take. I am tired of seeing another parent complain about thier child playing Grand Theft.. The game cost $50 and it has a rating "M" for mature.. Then again any game with grand theft in it should cause some alarms to go off. Hillary Clinton is the new Tipper Gore, she is a big supporter of banning certain video games because of the content. I guess the pot smoking free love, free thinking girl of the 60s is gone.
We are living in a time that could very well mimic McCarthyism. The terror alert and the new rules for riding planes is the begining. Now the war on terror has that indefinite stamp, no matter the canidate they will still fed from the tit of the wolf. There is big money to be made with war and unfortunately the collateral being put up is the blood of innocents.
When the government released the book 911 report, I began to wonder how can something of that magnitude only produce 608 pages

GOOD MORNING STARSHINE (Hair)
Good morning starshine,
The earth says "Hello."
You twinkle above us,
We twinkle below.
Good morning starshine,
You lead us along
My love and me as we sing
our early morning singing song

Read and realize that sheep are being led to a senseless slaughter.

No comments: