Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Election Time

I am tired of politicians using Mexico as an escape goat for terrorism. No where did I find in the 9/11 report Mexico in bed with terror. I wish at least one person for political office admits the fault lies at the feet of the U.S. intelligence agencies. The bed that Uncle Sam shares with the Saudi family is the same that Al Qaeda was able to hide under.
I do believe that the language of the U.S. should be English and it should be enforced, if a person tries to become a citizen of any other country they will have to play on that countries turf. I support U.S. history being taught. I am not talking about that water down racist garbage that has been taught through out the school district. I would like to see a class that shows how everyone has contribute to this chaos known as the United States of America and we have the power to change the government.
Oh and one other thing Mark Foley I do not agree but I doubt those 16 yr olds are completely innocent but I am glad he was found out. The one sex scandal I would like to bring to the table is the fact that the people of this country are constantly being molested by the predators on the “Hill”
Until that is addressed we’ll never have peace in the known world. Chaos generates money and this administration has generated a lot of revenue.

No comments: