Tuesday, March 13, 2007

SICK & CRAZY

A jury in Miami has begun hearing evidence on whether convicted child killer John Couey should get the death penalty... This sick man kidnap and raped a nine-year-old Jessica Lunsford, who was then buried alive. Her body was found three weeks later.
Now the lawyer wants to say that the guy is retarded because he has a 64 IQ and also his sister came forward and said he had a bad childhood.
Well, I am not for sending this guy to the chamber... That is to kind, I believe that he and his lawyers should be sent to Rikers Island were a select choice of inmates are allowed to violate them in any way as long as they do not die. How can anyone run to the defense of this monster. He is lucky that Jessica is not my child cause I would unleash hell. There would be no trial cause no body would be found....
Another sad moment is some cat in NYC mugged and beat up a 101 yr old and 81 yr old ladies.... I hope NYPD pulls out the plunger this guy.

No comments: