Monday, July 16, 2007

An Anarchist Recipe-DEEP DISH PIZZA

I have grown tired of the cooking shows and the tired lets make the food pretty but lets starve them in the process. Also I am tired of microwave food and the crap it is pumping into the masses. When someone is willing to go out and buy a bucket of chicken meal for fifteen dollars when you can can make it yourself with a relief your pocket.I do not believe you have to be some prissy snob in the kitchen. I believe in pride in your work but under the same breathe you cannot speak french to a non french speaking crowd. Think of it in terms of Bushism...No one knows what the hell he is talking.


Easy Pizza Dough
1 package active yeast
3/4 warm water (110)
2 1/2 cups of biscuit mix

1) Activate Yeast warm water (add the yeast to the water until it gets a little foam on top)
2)Add the yeast mixture to the biscuit mix
3)Beat for 2 minutes
4)Place dough on flour surface and knead 25 times

A person can half the dough, roll it out in a 12 in circle for a normal pizza.
I on the other hand take the dough place it in a 9in pizza pan and douse the dough with 1/4 cup olive oil.

My sauce is simple spaghetti meat sauce. Layer the sauce and cheese(you will use 2cups) preferable having the cheese being the first and last. Bake 12-15 minutes or until your pizza looks like a Chicago style deep dish.

This is my first attempt at laying in print what I enjoy doing beside trying to point out the fact that Bush, Condi and the rest of their cronies have no soul.....

No comments: