Monday, July 30, 2007

Reflection

Transcend is the only
way I can describe my thought process
through the barriers of time
I have realized that the anchor that
bonds us to a watery grave
can be removed
through transcending
nothing
elaborate
to see
only the truth
in the the divine light of the Almighty
We become such manifesting the soul
through spirit and the corporal body
I have been called a racist and paranoid
Neither is true
I understand that the system put in place
has caused a fulmination
In our celestial universe which we call self
I see the world for what it is
Chaos incarnate
Trifold we must see ourselves
Soul-Body-Spirit
Each separate but an integral part of who we are
I am not using
this as a justification
for the belief in Christian dogmatic
Propaganda
That thought process has
Hinder our growth
For that matter any Orthodox religion that
restricts inflections
I am nothing more or Less just
I AM

No comments: