Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Fuck the 4th

I try to stray from profanity but on this particular holiday I make an exception. I do not get into the 4th because it was not my (meaning I am black) holiday.
The story of slavery in this country is a tale of hypocrisy and denial of the American promise contained in the Declaration of Independence. Educated white men of privilege wrote ``these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,'' yet turned around and declared in the first Article of the Constitution that a slave was to be counted as only three-fifths of a person. Founding father and pedophile Thomas Jefferson refused to free his own slaves.
The fourth is a farce during this time Blacks could not legally be marry hence the jumping over the broom which I never did when I got married and will never do if me and wife decide to renew our vows.
The system of liberty promoted sexual deviants (Thomas Jefferson), men who openlyraped black women and flaunt their illigetament offspring in the face of their wives. If their wife try to stray as did the husband it was met with dire consequences especially if she got pregnant. These church-going men used the bodies of black women, whom they saw as subhuman, for their own sexual gratification, practicing what had to be bestiality in their minds. They accepted as a given that the offspring from such activities, their own children, were less than human.
I would start on Lincoln but for right now Fuck the fourth the only bombs bursting I wanna see is over the Bush administration.





|

No comments: