Thursday, July 26, 2007

Mad as Hell




I only have a few words on these sick mother fuckers...For those of you that have been under a rock these past few days... The two pictured killed two and severly injured one during a home invasion.
Authorities say the men broke into the home of Dr. William Petit Jr. early Monday morning and held the family hostage for several hours. One of them forced Petit's wife to make a withdrawal at a local bank later that morning, triggering suspicion among bank employees, police said.
Police were notified and rushed to the Petits' home, where they encountered the fleeing suspects and found the family's home ablaze. Petit, who remained in stable condition at St. Mary's Hospital on Thursday, had been beaten and bound in the basement but managed to escape the fire. The bodies of his wife and their daughters 17-year-old Hayley and 11-year-old Michaela were found inside.
The men are being charged with assault, sexual assault, kidnapping, robbery and arson.
I do not want to kill them oh no... I suggest that they are sent to Rikers and share a cell with a few of some big burly angry men that need new girlfriends. Give them immunity for what ever damage is inflicted upon them, I mean some shit that makes Oz look G rated. Do not kill them just make them suffer for a long time.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=3419884


Another sad event that makes me want to vomit..


This lady was found dead in the trunk of her car at the Miami airport. The police believe her boyfriend may be the likely culprity due to her stating that she fears him and phone records show that she did talk to him thirty minutes before she vanish.. What is so jacked up is her last name.. Innocent how jacked is that, that is what she was....
I opt for the Oz treatmeant for whomever did this. Yeah I know it sounds sick but if my money is going to keep these assholes on death row then I want to get my moneys worth..

No comments: